A District's Implementation Team consists of the affiliate trainer(s), representative teachers, the building principal, and other building decision-makers. They meet with eMINTS staff members 3 times per year with the purpose of supporting the project for the duration of the study and also in planning for continuation of eMINTS training activities to other groups within the school district.
The Implementation Team Kickoff meetings were held in June at several locations across Kansas and Missouri.
- Implementation Team Kickoff Meeting Agenda
- Implementation Team Meeting Slideshow, Southwest Missouri, June 4, 2019
- Implementation Team Meeting Slideshow, Southeast Missouri, June 12, 2019
- Implementation Team Meeting Slideshow, Southeastern Kansas, June 18 & 19, 2019
- Implementation Team Meeting Slideshow, Southwestern Kansas, June 25, 2019